1951 · Augusta, Georgia
* (2) copies. Typed, copied Constitution of the Church. Folded. (undated);
* Two pages typed essay titled, "You Can Count on Me". Folded. (undated);
* Fifty-Sixth Session of Woman's Missionary Union Auxiliary to the Georgia Baptist Convention. First Baptist Church Augusta, Georgia March 15-17, 1938.  pages;
* First Baptist Church Augusta, Georgia Historical Building Program 1817-1939.  pages. Illustrated. Includes plan drawing of Sunday School Education Building;
* Typed, copied, legal sized paper (approx. 14" x 8"). Titled - "Order of Service in connection with letting of contract and beginning of construction of New Educational Building of the First Baptist Church of Augusta, Georgia, November 21st, 1939".  page. Folded;
* Typed, copied, legal sized paper (approx. 14" x 8") titled "A Brief Review of the History of the First Baptist Church."  pages. (undated but probably 1939 based on the content);
* May 1, 1940 Church bulletin regarding raising of funds.  pages;
(2) copies. September 8, 1940 Dedication program New Education Building.  pages. Illustrated;
* Typed, copied, legal sized paper (approx. 14" x 8"). Titled "Final Report of the Building Committee to the Membership of the First Baptist Church." Dated October, 25, 1940.  pages. Folded.;
* May 6 - May 12, 1945 Program for Centennial of Southern Baptist Convention.  pages. Folded.;
* Pamphlet titled "A Brief History of the First Baptist Church Augusta, Georgia 1817-1945. 40 pages. Illustrated. White stapled covers with title on the front. Light damp stains at the bottom edges of the pages.;
* (2) copies. May 6, 1945 Southern Baptist Convention broadcast.  pages with music. Folded.
* Jan. 13-19, 1946. Program titled "In Memoriam T. Harry Garrett."  pages. Folded.;
* Clipped newspaper articled from the Augusta Chronicle dated Nov. 5, 1947 titled "Laying of Baptist Church Cornerstone in 1902 Recalled by News of Former Augustan's Death (H.L. Graham).
* Weekly Bulletin First Baptist Church May 6, 1951.  page folding program titled "This Tells the Story of Faith of First Baptist Church! (Inventory #: 20202)