c.1904 · Jackson, Michigan
Typewritten advertising circular on illustrated company letterhead (11" by 8", recto blank, letter creases), with original printed company envelope.
Printed circular advertising optical supplies for optometry students with a wide array of product sold individually or by Assortment by Jacksonian Optical College. Printed on coated paper (9.5" by 6.25"). Letter folds. The Jacksonian Optical College was a short-lived optometry school presided over by Lester J. Harris, M.D., c.1903-4. (Inventory #: 22000936)