The following books were reported stolen:
- Zone, by Guillaume Apollinaire, translated by Samuel Beckett, published by the Dolmen Press, in an edition numbered and signed by Samuel Beckett, with a short haiku by Alan Ginsberg written on the front endpaper, and signed by Ginsberg; in navy blue boards in a blue slipcase, about 10 inches high
- North, by Seamus Heaney, paperback, signed by Heaney on the title page
- Field Work, by Seamus Heaney, signed by Heaney on the title page.
- 2 small volumes of printed correspondence between designer Bruce Rogers and T. E. Lawrence, concerning Rogers's design and typesetting of Lawrence's translation of the Odyssey, privately printed by Rogers in plain red covers
- Butcher's Dozen, by Thomas Kinsella (Peppercanister Press), signed by Kinsella on the title page
Please contact John McGuigan at Caveat Emptor Used and Rare Books (812-332-9995) and Detective Jacob Hunter at the Bloomington Police Department (812-349-3374) with any information.