The following items were reported missing in San Francisco:
- A set of Pound’s “Inquest” series, published by William Bird, at Three Mountains Press, Paris, 1924 (170 copies of each edition), including,
1. Hemingway, IN OUR TIME
2. Windeler, ELIMUS
3. Ford Madox Ford, WOMEN & MEN
4. Pound, INDISCRETIONS
5. BMG Adams, ENGLAND
6. WC Williams, GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL*
* At one time, the first 5 titles were together in a custom slipcase, while #6, Williams’ GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL, was kept separately. Seeing the titles in a slipcase (whether 5 or 6) may be an indication that these are the missing books in question.
- Pound, HOW TO READ. TO Publishers, . Pound’s copy, with his penciled corrections. Later ownership signature of poet Ronald Duncan, to whom EP gave it. Poor condition.
If you have any information about these items, please contact ABAA Security Chair Garrett Scott at email@example.com or (734) 741-8605.