We invite you to peruse the most-recent catalogs of rare books and print ephemera from the memebrs of the ABAA.
Please note, this list is updated weekly, usually on Wednesdays. *New* indicates any catalogs added this week. We aim to include the most-recent catalog (or catalogs if appropriate) from members, because not every member issues new catalogs every week -- and not every collector can browse this list weekly.
- Catalog 18 -- The American West
- Recent Acquisitions -- list only available to mailing list subscribers. Sign up here...
English Libertine LIterature 1652-1843 -- Catalog available by request firstname.lastname@example.org
Catalog 57 -- Sustained Ambitions or, The Eccentricities of Endurance
- Berkeley's 1970 Political Poster Workshop: A Short Catalog
- Frequent Flyers... Handbills, Broadsides, and Other Single-Sheet Communications
- Situationism & Its Influence - 1957-2010
- Oblique Strategies -- featuring 30 artists' books and other artists' publications.
David Rajchel Arkham House Archive -- Offered jointly with John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller
- E-list No. 36 Miscellany: Bowling Dinner, the Hollywood Hat, The Bungalow Camp Club Life, & Of Course, the Children
- E-list No. 35 Miscellany: Lydia Pinkham, Uncle Tom, The Wrong Overcoat & Of Course, the Children
- Collections Large & Small
- Catalog 378: Books on the Decorative & Fine Arts *New*
- Catalog 377: DECOR-DRAMA: Paint Chips, Window Shades, & other Never-ending Exterior &
- Catalog 376: Recent Acquisitions
Catalog 14 -- Artists' Books, Private Press, 19th Century Literature, Original Art, and more.
David Rajchel Arkham House Archive -- Offered jointly with L.W. Currey, Inc.
Catalog #74: 100 Rare Books -- with an emphasis on history and military affairs. Please request from email@example.com...
- 2017 New York Antiquarian Book Fair
- 2017 Catalogue Announcement: Ninety-One items"brilliantly" described and "profusely" illustrated
- American Legal Imprints, 1768-1849 (May 16) *New*
- 30 New Arrivals: Books, Broadsides, Manuscripts & Pamphlets (May 9)
- English Law Before 1776 (May 2)
- Catalog Micro, Children's Illustrated and Anthropomorphic Titles *New*
- Catalog MIcro: May Day -- Naked Yoga, Pregnancy Logs and All the In-Between
- Catalog Micro: Small Trade and Travel - Summer is Nigh
- Catalog 57 -- Winter 2017
- UNCOMMON (AND OCCASIONALLY ODD) BRITISH AND AMERICAN THEATRE BOOKS AND EPHEMERA
- Miami Map Fair Catalog
December 2016: Western Americana -- by subscription only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details about obtaining a copy.
Catalog 71 -- Historically Significant and Decorative Bindings
- Special List 269, Books with Authors’ Presentation Inscriptions, Post 1940 *New*
- Special List 268: Seventeen Additional Illustrated Books
- Special List 267: Textiles, Including Silk, Wool,Linen, Cotton, etc.
- New York Antiquarian Book Fair
- From the Library of Marion Thompson Wright -- First Afro-American woman to earn a PhD in History.
- Occasional List 40: FLIP-SIDE OF THE RADIANT BABY
- Occasional List 39: YES
- Occasional List 38: My Gloomy Valentine
- UNCOMMON SURVIVORS -- A Catalog
- On Reflection
- Fresh Meat -- 44 brand new items of bibliophilic “fresh meat” for your delectation and enjoyment.
- Children's Books
- Catalogue 201, Part II -- 67 items: Children's, Antiquarian, Fine Press (including The Palace Press and Taller Martín Pescado) and, of course, Arthuriana.
"Occasional List" -- please request a copy directly from email@example.com...
- List 7: Manuscripts, Archives,Photos & Ephemera
- Catalog 4: Americana & Travel, Including Manuscripts, Photos, Ephemera
Catalogue 173 Rare Books -- Landscape and Garden History, Fairs and Expositions and Other Rare Books
Remember, you can always browse and download the latest catalogs published by ABAA members on ABAA.org by visiting the following link: https://www.abaa.org/catalog/... (You can also access this page by selecting 'Booksellers' from the top menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Member Catalogs', and click on 'View All'.)