Explore the most-recent catalogs of rare books and print ephemera from the members of the ABAA.
Please note, this list is updated weekly, usually on Wednesdays. *New* indicates any catalogs added this week. We aim to include the most-recent catalog (or catalogs if appropriate) from members, because not every member issues new catalogs every week -- and not every collector can browse this list weekly.
- Catalog 18 -- The American West
- Recent Acquisitions -- list only available to mailing list subscribers. Sign up here...
English Libertine LIterature 1652-1843 -- Catalog available by request email@example.com
Catalog 57 -- Sustained Ambitions or, The Eccentricities of Endurance
- Situationism & Its Influence - 1957-2010
- Oblique Strategies -- featuring 30 artists' books and other artists' publications.
David Rajchel Arkham House Archive -- Offered jointly with John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller
- E-list No. 37 Miscellany: Math for Girls, Ethnic Greeting Cards, Velvet Candy vs. War Tax & Of Course the Children
- E-list No. 36 Miscellany: Bowling Dinner, the Hollywood Hat, The Bungalow Camp Club Life, & Of Course, the Children
- OCCASIONAL LIST 22: A Miscellany: Original Art Work; Small Archive of Major English Watercolourist; Interesting Theatrical Pieces; Manuscript Material, Etc., Etc. -- available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short List on Art Collecting
- Catalog 220: Recent Acquisitions in Science, Medical History, and Natural History
- Catalog 72: Selections for the New York Antiquarian Book Fair
- Catalog 71: American Women Writers, Reformers and Achievers
- Occult List 2017 *New*
- Catalog 14 -- Artists' Books, Private Press, 19th Century Literature, Original Art, and more.
David Rajchel Arkham House Archive -- Offered jointly with L.W. Currey, Inc.
Catalog #74: 100 Rare Books -- with an emphasis on history and military affairs. Please request from email@example.com...
- 2017 New York Antiquarian Book Fair
- 2017 Catalog Announcement: Ninety-One items"brilliantly" described and "profusely" illustrated
- 30 New Arrivals: Books, Manuscripts and Pamphlets (June 13) *New*
- 30 Books on Roman Law (June 6)
- Catalog 86 - Books, Manuscripts,Pamphlets & Ephemera: 15th to 20th Centuries
- Small E-Catalog of Children's Illustrated Books
- Catalog Micro: Original Girl's Camping Diaries, Manuscript Plays, Freemen and Early Women's Education
- Vintage Food and Drink Menus 1926-1967 *New*
- UNCOMMON (AND OCCASIONALLY ODD) BRITISH AND AMERICAN THEATRE BOOKS AND EPHEMERA
December 2016: Western Americana -- by subscription only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details about obtaining a copy.
- Special List 269, Books with Authors’ Presentation Inscriptions, Post 1940
- Special List 268: Seventeen Additional Illustrated Books
- Mini Catalog of Miniatures
- Collection of 40 limited edition books, 1975-85, largely LEC -- interested parties should contact email@example.com directly.
- Summer 2017 (June) *New*
- UNCOMMON SURVIVORS -- A Catalog
- On Reflection
- Fresh Meat -- 44 brand new items of bibliophilic “fresh meat” for your delectation and enjoyment.
"Occasional List" -- please request a copy directly from firstname.lastname@example.org...
- List 7: Manuscripts, Archives,Photos & Ephemera
- Catalog 4: Americana & Travel, Including Manuscripts, Photos, Ephemera
Twenty Rare Tracts -- Instagram Catalog #1
- Short List 7 (New Series): 27 Works of Children's Illustration *New*
- Blake in Color
- William Blake: Always in Paradise
Remember, you can always browse and download the latest catalogs published by ABAA members on ABAA.org by visiting the following link: https://www.abaa.org/catalog/... (You can also access this page by selecting 'Booksellers' from the top menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Member Catalogs', and click on 'View All'.)