Browse the latest catalogs, newsletters, and e-lists of rare books, fine bindings, incunabula, print ephemera, much more from the members of the ABAA.
Image above: plate detail from Esquemeling, Alexander: BUCANIERS OF AMERICA: OR, A TRUE ACCOUNT OF THE MOST REMARKABLE ASSAULTS COMMITTED OF LATE YEARS UPON THE COASTS OF THE WEST-INDIES, BY THE BUCANIERS OF JAMAICA AND TORTUGA, BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH. London: William Crooke, 1684, found in William Reese Company's new e-list "Pirates & Privateers."
Please note, this list is updated weekly, usually on Wednesdays. *New* indicates any catalogs added this week. We aim to include the most-recent catalog (or catalogs if appropriate) from members, because not every member issues new catalogs every week -- and not every collector can browse this list weekly.
- Spring Miscellany 2018 -- Contains 46 select items, all new arrivals, in a variety of fields.
- Summer Miscellany 2017
- Desert Solitaire Facsimile Now Available
- Recent Acquisitions -- list only available to mailing list subscribers. Sign up here...
- English Libertine LIterature 1652-1843 -- Catalog available by request email@example.com
- Catalog 58: California Book Fair
- Catalog 57 -- Sustained Ambitions or, The Eccentricities of Endurance
- American Notes & Queries, 1946-1950 and 1962-1976. 18 volumes, lacking 3 issues. -- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information...
- Small Collection of Publishing Histories, Memoirs, and Methods -- contact email@example.com for more information...
by Neil Gaiman
Fanciful and exquisite tales, plainly showing the influence of Hope Mirrlees, Lucy Lane Clifford, and Shirley Jackson, but always with Gaiman's own delicate and individual stamp. Highly recommended to Susanna Clarke fans. INSCRIBED by the husband of noted musician Amanda Palmer.
Found in Brian Cassidy’s new e-list MEN! A List of Persons Coincidentally Gendered.
- List 244: Books about Books, Typography, Art of the Book *New*
- List 243: Books About Books, Small Press, Typography
- Popular Fiction 1814-1939: Selections from the Anthony Tino Collection -- Offered jointly with John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller
- Catalog #88, Medical Books from the Fifteenth to the Twentieth Centuries -- This catalog is print-only. To request a copy, contact MedBks@aol.com
- E-list No. 51 Eclectibles Miscellany:Anti-vivisection, Anarchism, Colloquial Phonetics & Of Course, the Children...
- E-list No. 50 Eclectibles Miscellany: American Pen Woman, Palmistry, Hollywood Dollies & Of Course, the Children
- Northern Reaches: Polar Exploration, Inuitethnology, and Cross-Cultural Contact
- About Jews and Jewish Culture
- OCCASIONAL LIST 22: A Miscellany: Original Art Work; Small Archive of Major English Watercolourist; Interesting Theatrical Pieces; Manuscript Material, Etc., Etc. -- available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-list #123: 45 New Arrivals
- E-list #122: 45 New Arrivals - Books by Isherwood, Mandel, Levitt, Lyon, Palma
- F. Scott Fitzgerald - From the Library of a Noted Collector
- WE AIM TO PLEASE - A List of Unique Culinary Ephemera
- Occult List 2017
- Catalog 14 -- Artists' Books, Private Press, 19th Century Literature, Original Art, and more.
- New York Book Fair Catalog -- available on request from email@example.com
- Popular Fiction 1814-1939: Selections from the Anthony Tino Collection -- Offered jointly with L.W. Currey, Inc.
- Catalog #74: 100 Rare Books -- with an emphasis on history and military affairs. Please request from firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 30 Recent Acquisitions: Canon, Civil & Common Law *New*
- 30 Recent Acquisitions: Anglo-American Law, 1635-1923
- San Francisco Map Fair September 2018 - Pictorial Maps of the Twentieth Century
- Tokyo International Antiquarian Book Fair
- Catalog 45, October 2018 -- by subscription only. *New* Contact email@example.com for details about obtaining a copy.
- Catalog No. 3 - Weird Tales and the Art of Margaret Brundage
- Catalog #2: Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction
BUCANIERS OF AMERICA: OR, A TRUE ACCOUNT OF THE MOST REMARKABLE ASSAULTS COMMITTED OF LATE YEARS UPON THE COASTS OF THE WEST-INDIES, BY THE BUCANIERS OF JAMAICA AND TORTUGA, BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH by Alexander Esquemeling.
London: William Crooke, 1684. Offered by William Reese Company, and featured in their new e-list Pirates & Privateers.
- Short List of 18th and 19th Century American Works Relating to the Education of Women
- 18th & 19th Century Hymnody and Psalmody
- Catalog 148: Our Material Culture - A Selection of American and European trade catalogues for retail & wholesale markets, 1870-1965, with a particular emphasis on catalogues from France.
- Medicine & Health
- "Occasional List" -- please request a copy directly from firstname.lastname@example.org...
- Catalog 205: Richard Weiss Library of Natural & Physical Science (Part V) *New*
- Catalog 204: RICHARD WEISS LIBRARY on the Physical and Natural Sciences *New*
Remember, you can always browse and download the latest catalogs published by ABAA members on ABAA.org by visiting the following link: https://www.abaa.org/catalog/... (You can also access this page by selecting 'Booksellers' from the top menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Member Catalogs', and click on 'View All'.)