Every week, our members release catalogs of rare books, and collectors excitedly scroll through them in search of the beautiful, rare, or unexpected. Catalogs can be as general as the "New Acquisitions" a dealer has made and cataloged over the past month, or as specific and focused as catalogs devoted solely to an individual author or artist (like johnson rare books & archives' new list dedicated to F. Scott Fitzgerald), but collectors find they learn much about rare books simply by reading through catalogs and absorbing some of our members' decades of experience and knowledge along the way.
Browse the latest catalogs of rare books, fine bindings, incunabula, print ephemera, and so much more...
Please note, this list is updated weekly, usually on Wednesdays. *New* indicates any catalogs added this week. We aim to include the most-recent catalog (or catalogs if appropriate) from members, because not every member issues new catalogs every week -- and not every collector can browse this list weekly.
- Recent Acquisitions -- list only available to mailing list subscribers. Sign up here...
- Catalog 18 -- The American West
- New Arrivals *New*
English Libertine LIterature 1652-1843 -- Catalog available by request email@example.com
Catalog 57 -- Sustained Ambitions or, The Eccentricities of Endurance
- Persuasive Maps *New*
- List 237 Book Design * Library History * Typography *New*
- List 236: Typography * Book Design * Books About Books
- Popular Fiction 1814-1939: Selections from the Anthony Tino Collection -- Offered jointly with John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller
- Catalog #88, Medical Books from the Fifteenth to the Twentieth Centuries -- This catalog is print-only. To request a copy, contact MedBks@aol.com
- Eclectibles e-list No. 40 -- Miscellany: Railroad Dealings, War Claims, White Cat Underwear, Women's Fencing, & Of Course the Children *New*
- Eclectibles e-list No. 39 -- Miscellany: Confederate Monuments, Advertising to Juveniles, Levi's for Gals, Lightning Multiplier, & Of Course, the Children
- OCCASIONAL LIST 22: A Miscellany: Original Art Work; Small Archive of Major English Watercolourist; Interesting Theatrical Pieces; Manuscript Material, Etc., Etc. -- available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- F. Scott Fitzgerald - From the Library of a Noted Collector *New*
- WE AIM TO PLEASE - A List of Unique Culinary Ephemera
- Catalog 73: Contemporary Book Arts *New*
- Catalog 72: Selections for the New York Antiquarian Book Fair
- Occult List 2017
- Catalog 14 -- Artists' Books, Private Press, 19th Century Literature, Original Art, and more.
Popular Fiction 1814-1939: Selections from the Anthony Tino Collection -- Offered jointly with L.W. Currey, Inc.
Catalog #74: 100 Rare Books -- with an emphasis on history and military affairs. Please request from email@example.com...
- Catalog 87: Books, Manuscripts. Pamphlets & Ephemera: 15th to 20th Centuries *New*
- A Selection of 30 Antiquarian Titles *New*
- 30 New Arrivals: Books, Pamphlets, & a Photograph *New*
- E-list #145: Typescripts and Letters *New*
- E-list #144: Alternate Realities: Science-Fiction and Fantasy
- RARE PRINTED MUSIC FOR STRINGS & BOOKS, AUTOGRAPHS, AND PRINTS RELATING TO STRINGED INSTRUMENTS *New*
- American & English Opera
- European books of the 16th to 18th century on alchemy, chemistry, metallurgy, minerology, and other related works *New*
- Special List of Judaica & Law *New*
- A Brief Listing of Film Noir Posters 1948-1950 *New*
- San Francisco Map Fair September 15-17, 2017 A Selection of 19th & 20th Century Pictorial Maps
Catalog 42, October 2017 -- by subscription only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details about obtaining a copy.
- Catalog No. 3 - Weird Tales and the Art of Margaret Brundage
- Catalog #2: Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction
- New Arrivals *New*
- The Aldine Press *New*
- Books About Books *New*
- Newest Arrivals (Part 1) *New*
- Newest Arrivals (Part 2) *New*
- Rabelais' Catalogue No. 8: An Autumn Miscellany of Printed and Manuscript Cookery
- Fresh Arrivals, #55
- Special List 279, Nine Nineteenth-Century Portuguese African Imprints *New*
- Special List 278, Brazilian and Portuguese Books, 1516-1843 *New*
- Special List 277: Ten Recent Acquisitions *New*
- E-list, October 17, 2017 -- New Acquisitions *New*
- Selections from the Campbell-Logan Bindery, Part II *New*
- Selections from the Campbell-Logan Bindery, Part I *New*
- Education *New*
- SHORTHAND: A collection of books, pamphlets, broadsides and manuscripts from the 17th to the 19th centuries
- E-list #12: African Americana, Women, Tattoos, Scrapbooks, Civil Rights, and more...
- E-list #11: Collections, African Americana, Flyers, GLBT, Radical Women, etc.
"Occasional List" -- please request a copy directly from email@example.com...
- Instagram Catalog #2 -- To vew on instagram follow @adamweinbergercat or #awbooksigcat2
- Twenty Rare Tracts -- Instagram Catalog #1
- Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair *New*
- Catalog 67: Schema: A Catalog of Interior and Exterior Design from Several Countries *New*
Remember, you can always browse and download the latest catalogs published by ABAA members on ABAA.org by visiting the following link: https://www.abaa.org/catalog/... (You can also access this page by selecting 'Booksellers' from the top menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Member Catalogs', and click on 'View All'.)